Every year, Key Performance Indicator (KPI) for numbers of outbound students are determined by the University’ Management to be fulfilled by each faculties and institutes. An International Mobility Committee are formed to look into policies of student mobility, exchange and transfer.
Every year, an amount of fund are allocated by UPM to facilitate cross-border student mobility via students exchange programmes. In addition funding for these activities are obtained through a bidding process from sponsors such as ASEAN International Mobility Students (AIMS) programme, Malaysia – Thailand Postgraduate Seminar Programme and Erasmus Mundus Programme.
10 Reasons to go abroad
1. Engage in a global-learning atmosphere
2. Gain access to a range of new subjects and diversify your degree
3. Opportunity to be engage with international professor
4. Be a able to travel the world
5. Magnify your cultural and social horizons
6. Get connected with people from across the globe
7. Enhance your career prospects (value added to your resume)
8. Learn new language
9. Create an international network (active communication)
10. To challenge your limit and learn new skills
Who can join?
Updated:: 11/07/2017 [m_radzi]
Universiti Putra Malaysia, 43400 UPM Serdang, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia